I recently saw a picture of Bec Judd’s guest bedroom, which has a beautiful pastel pallet – it is gorgeous. Today I share six of my favourite pastel pieces to get the look at home!
The funny thing is I can remember when I was little watching the movie the Adam’s Family and there’s this bit where Morticia is visiting Uncle Fester and his new wife Debbie’s house. Morticia says to Debbie “You have gone too far. You have married Fester, you have destroyed his spirit, you have taken him from us. All that I could forgive, but Debbie…”
Well, it seems they are back and I’m swooning over the offering home wares and furniture stores have right now. The colours feel cheerful and whimsical. Minty greens, sunshine yellows, baby pinks, peachy oranges and soft sky blue hues. The colour pallet is fresh and spring like – making it a welcome distraction from the winter forming outside.
Mix the pops of pastel with a neutral base of greys, whites and timber. Use solid colours, not patterns to make it modern.
Here are six of my favourites:
- Blush Velvet Quilt Cover– Lark Store
- BIG STRIPE PASTEL PINK EUROPEAN PILLOWCASE – AURA By Tracie Ellis – Hard to find
- Söderhamn Armchair in isefall light turquoise – Ikea
- Yellow Dipped Basket – Kmart
- Light fog print – by Belinda Marshall – Etsy
- Throwback Table Lamp in Teal – Freedom
Photo: Sourced from Style Carrot.
Photo: sourced from Sight unseen
Photo: Sourced from nomnomapp